Tools for collaborative working (B1/B2)
This is about your best practice experiences!
– Which collaborative working tools have you already tried out?
– Which ones do you find recommendable?
– And what do you use which tool for?
Together we want to create a digital collection of recommended digital tools for collaborative working. The aim of this collection is to look at what steps and support you need to introduce colleagues to working with new tools. At the same time, this will create a larger selection of suitable tools from which colleagues can then choose according to their needs.
For our collection we already use a collaborative tool – PADLET. In this Padlet we collect relevant digital tools for collaborative working. Please open a separate post for each tool. The following points should be included in each description:
- Brief description of the tool
- Simple explanation in the form of a video tutorial
- Instruction document with screenshots
- Examples for use in your own workspace